Saturday, March 11, 2017

I'm back.

Look! It's the blog I abandoned almost 2 years ago because I suppose I was tired of writing about the same old things, because nothing happens to me, until it does.

I have a new job of about 4 months with its own different bullshit. But, its NEW bullshit so I'm not to the point of quitting on the spot yet. The only thing that kept me at my retail job was I couldn't just quit, I had to find a new job first. I can tell you, I still miss my old co-workers. We were a family of sorts.

 I'm getting ahead of myself.  I want to start with something good because I've had a very awful weekend that includes forced sleep deprivation as my husband's Jeep was stolen, reporting the crime, going to work, then, because he works nights and I work days, going to pick him up from work, getting the call that the Jeep was impounded, driving to Crackton to retrieve the Jeep, and, now, since the bastards stole the license plates off of it we get to head to the Secretary of State to replace those so he can drive it without getting pulled over.

So, I'm going to make a separate post and start over.




No comments:

Post a Comment